What have we done?
In the turbines there is a variety of sensors that collect relevant data and that monitor wind speed, temperature, connectivity... Their function guarantees operational efficiency and contributes to optimizing performance. Windtec Interface is the platform that allows easy access to all this information and the monitoring of measurement campaigns.
What have we contributed?
- Management and integration of a large amount of information (Big Data): The readings of the towers provide data that can be 10 minutes and we can have years of data to manage. The system manages a massive and incremental volume of information, with the complexity that this entails.
- 360º vision and simplicity of access: INTERFACE allows access to all the information in a very simple way, at the click of a button and allows the status of the towers' sensors to be evaluated intuitively, the monitoring of incidents, or whether maintenance operations are being carried out.
- Inventory control and efficiency: Allows you to check the status of assets, their location, and keep a shared record that allows you to know if there is equipment available and its status.
- Security: The information is sensitive and the platform manages data from different organizations that are confidential. Implement access and security control at all levels.
What can be found there?
- Automated data acquisition and upload process.
- Warning and alarm systems according to business rules
- Platform to access massive data from measurement towers, currently more than 500 towers distributed worldwide.
- Territorial distribution of measurement towers, location consultation and basic data.
- Tools for searching and locating measurement towers.
- Modules for inventory query, data download, access to data and readings, analytics and Big Data graphics, incident monitoring and maintenance. User identification and control.
- Administration portal with user management, statistics, access control by region and country.
- Access API for integration with other information systems.