About the plataform
Cerebro 2.0 is a web viewer for internal use that displays socio-economic data and points of interest for contextualising the real estate assets of the organisation.
What can be found there?
- A powerful GIS viewer developed with ESRI technology, where users can analyse and contextualise the real estate assets of an area.
- It has social and economic indicators, POIs, a historical record of housing prices by types and traffic status levels.
- Users can see the company’s own real estate offering and portals as points or grouped in clusters to make them easy to consult. Filters can be applied by type, price, surface area and other characteristics of the properties. Filtering can also be done by drawing areas on the map or obtaining them by calculating isochrons, on foot or by vehicle.
What have we provided?
- A data model in which to store information.
- Investigation of information about points of interest, land registry, socio-economic layers, etc.
- Procedure for updating it.
- GIS Web Services for publishing data in layers.
- Configuration and integration with ArcGIS Enterprise.
- A viewer in which users can obtain information about and contextualise the real estate offering of an area.
- Integration with the AVM real estate value calculation web service.