Mou-te is the Generalitat de Catalunya route search engine that promotes more sustainable transport and mobility. It is based on the solution used by cities like London, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hanover, Melbourne, Munich, San Francisco, Stuttgart, Turin, Vienna and Zurich. It has been developed and managed by the Generalitat de Catalunya Department of Territory and Sustainability, in collaboration with Nexus Geographics.
A route planner that integrates the entire public transport offering operating in Catalonia: city buses, intercity buses, trains, rail and metro, and permits their use with other transport modes, such as vehicles or bikes.
What have we contributed?
- Searches for addresses, stops, routes, points of interest and car parks.
- Nearby routes: searches for transport options close to a specific address or the current location.
- Park&Ride car parks: shows the occupation of the car parks in real time in order to combine private and public transport routes.
- Maps for customisation by the user, who can decide what they want to see, from the type of map (topographic, orthophoto or the map of the app), to different public transport service layers (routes and stops), including Park&Ride car parks.
- Saves favourite locations and itineraries, to ensure fast access to the routes most often used.
- Informs about the service status, news and important notices.