At Nexus Geographics we have the vision that maps are a key tool for understanding and improving the activity of people and organizations. Our mission is to help companies and public administrations to better understand their business, with geolocation technology, with smart maps and smart routes.
We have implemented a Quality Management System based on the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN ISO 27001:2017 and we are commited to make every possible effort to:
- Satisfy the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Keep updated the training level of our team in order to carry out the tasks assigned to them, and inform all staff about the operation of the Quality Management System and the objectives set.
- Promote the continuous improvement of services and the management system.
- Involve personnel in safe activities, ensuring the security of their own information and that of our clients, quality activities and the search for continuous improvement.
- Compliance with the legal requirements as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
Through the development of these actions, Nexus Geographics is committed to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Information Quality and Security Management System.
In addition, in order to guarantee that this Quality and Security Policy is met, quality objectives are defined consistent with this policy and the system is periodically reviewed to ensure its effectiveness.
David Comas and Francesc Varela, CEOs
Barcelona, 3th April 2020