At Nexus Geographics we have the vision that maps are a key tool for understanding and improving the activity of people and organizations. Our mission is to help companies and public administrations to better understand their business, with geolocation technology, with smart maps and smart routes.
We have implemented a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard
, and we are commited to make every possible effort to:
- Satisfy the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Keep updated the training level of our team in order to carry out the tasks assigned to them, and inform all staff about the operation of the Quality Management System and the objectives set.
- Promote the continuous improvement of services and the management system.
- Involve personnel in quality activities and seek continuous improvement.
- Compliance with the legal requirements as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
Through the development of these actions, Nexus Geographics is committed to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
In addition, in order to guarantee that this Quality Policy is met, quality objectives are defined consistent with this policy and the system is periodically reviewed to ensure its effectiveness.
David Comas, Managing Director
Francesc Varela, CEO
Barcelona, 15th January 2018