- A tool with direct participation from citizens to inform about incidents in public areas. Made for citizens and municipal workers.
- Promotes transparency and creates a direct and efficient relation between the citizens and the municipality.
- Allows to send a picture with a short description of the incidence.
- The municipality receives the report with a picture and initiates the processing from the internal environment, controlled by an administrator. The incidence will be individually assigned to a municipal worker to become responsible for solving the incidence.
- The administrator will monitor the work in an efficient and detailed way, thanks to the automated processes of the system.
- The citizen will track the evolution of the incidence, by internet and mobile phone.
- The data will be integrated in the GIS Server and can be retrieved with ENMAPA applications.