- GIS application for smartphones, designed to carry out inventories on elements within public areas like benches, private roads, pedestrian walkways, trees, streetlights, city gardens ...
- Increases inventory and fieldwork productivity with over 300%. Makes it possible for municipalities to manage elements of public areas, with geocoding, attributes and photography.
- The data is captured by mobile phone and directly uploaded to the GIS Server.
- It is possible to simultaneously use various mobile phones, one for each person.
- Every element requires its own specific form (benches, private roads, pedestrian walkways…). The forms are configurable.